If there is phone service, we post results after each race is completed and after field event results have been entered. For each event we setup a live results web page. After events are completed we can submit results for posting to athletic.net, directathletics.com, or other services.
The results produced by HyTek Meet Manager and RunScore are converted to a format that is compatible with most modern web browsers. Our web site is compatible with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer 9.0. Some features of our web site will not work with older versions of Internet Explorer (e.g., IE 6, 7, or 8).
Our mobile website makes results more accessible on the iPhone, iPod, iPad, and other iPhone-class devices. When you visit our website with your smartphone you will be redirected automatically to the mobile website. The mobile site has the following features:
- Buttons linking to "live results" for our most recent event
- Links to many of the results published for this year and last year
- The capacity to convert track and field/cross country results created with HyTek Meet Manager and RunScore to small screen-readable format.
- Compatibility with many mobile devices and browsers including Android and Blackberry devices.
- The flexibility to be used in your browser or to be setup as a web app. If the mobile website is added to your Home Screen it will use the device full screen and can be launched like a native iPhone app.
Visit the mobile site at: m.redcaptiming.com
For structured meets, results are delivered to announcers (via ResulTV) as photo finish results are read.